Rio Linda, CA—Step back in time to recapture the sights and sounds of farm life at the 23rd Annual Farm and Tractor Days hosted by the Rio Linda/Elverta Historical Society on two consecutive days.
Festivities begin at 9 a.m. on Friday, May 19, and run through 3 p.m. (School & Youth Day) and continue from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Saturday, May 20 (Family & Community Day), at the Historic Dry Creek Ranch House located at 6852 Dry Creek Road in Rio Linda.
Kids of all ages will enjoy:
- Restored classic, vintage and “farm fresh” tractors of all makes and models
- Antique “Hit & Miss” Engines and live demonstrations hosted by Early Days Branch 13 (EDGE)
- Draft horse and mule teams presented by the Golden State Draft and Mule Association
- Daily tours of the Historic Dry Creek Ranch House & Museum
- Local vendors offering unique products and customized services
- A tractor parade on Saturday
- Swap meet on Saturday
Chow down on an array of food and drink while relaxing under 100-year-old oak trees in a pastoral rural setting, shop local vendors, and talk to tractor, horse and engine exhibitors.
Admission is a $3.00 donation at the gate per car.
2017 Major Event Sponsors:
International Harvester Collectors-California Chapter 14, Inc.
River Valley Feed, Rio Linda, CA
The Rio Linda/Elverta Historical Society is 501-C-3 non-profit organization dedicated to preserving, protecting, restoring and promoting the historical and agricultural heritage of the Rio Linda and Elverta areas.
100% of the proceeds are plowed back into maintaining the Historic Dry Creek Ranch House and land.