Step back in time to recapture the sights and sounds of farm life from Draft Horses to modern day clean diesel tractor engines at the 25th Annual Farm and Tractor Days hosted by the Rio Linda/Elverta Historical Society and Branch 13—Early Day Gas Engine & Tractor Association, on two consecutive days.
Festivities begin at 9 a.m. on Friday, May 17, and run through 3 p.m. (School & Youth Day) and continue
from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturday, May 18 (Family & Community Day), at the Historic Dry Creek Ranch House located at 6852 Dry Creek Road in Rio Linda.
Kids of all ages will enjoy:
● Restored classic, vintage and “farm fresh” tractors of all makes and models
● Antique “Hit & Miss” Engines and live demonstrations hosted by Early Days Branch 13 (EDGE)
● Draft horse teams presented by the Golden State Draft and Mule Association
● Electric Go Cart races hosted by American River College students
● Daily tours of the Historic Dry Creek Ranch House & Museum
● Local vendors offering unique products
● The “Old Betsy” restored (date) Fire Engine
● A tractor parade both days
● Swap meet on Saturday only
Chow down on an array of food and drink while relaxing under 100-year-old oak trees in a pastoral rural setting, shop local vendors, and talk to tractor, horse and engine exhibitors.
Admission is a $3.00 donation per carload at the gate per car or $1 walk-in
2018 Major Event Sponsors:
International Harvester Collectors-California Chapter 14, Inc.
Steiner—new parts for old tractors
Iron Trader Magazine
River Valley Feed, Rio Linda, CA
The Rio Linda/Elverta Historical Society is 501-C-3 non-profit organization dedicated to preserving, protecting, restoring and promoting the historical and agricultural heritage of the Rio Linda and Elverta areas.
100% of the proceeds are plowed back into maintaining the Historic Dry Creek Ranch House and land.