The Rio Linda Elverta Visions Task Force Steering Committee Regular Meeting will take place -tonight- Monday March 10, 2014 from 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. at Fire Station 111 on Rio Linda Blvd in Rio Linda.
- Call to order, welcome & announcements – Chair Michael Huiras – 5 min.
Roll Call –
Chair – Michael Huiras, Public member
Vice Chair – Mary Harris, Public member
Secretary – Charlea Moore, Public member
Approve minutes of Februrary 10, 2014 and January 13, 2014 – Charlea Moore – 5 min.
Presentation: Chris Andis on new County 311 program
New Business Welcome – Mike Huiras
- Discuss welcome package and orientation
- Discussion – reports:
- Report on the County meeting on the homeless issue – Michael Huiras
- Progress on Warming Centers – Brenda Conover
- RLE Chamber of Commerce volunteers – Linda MacCracken
- Little League Parade – Mike Huiras
- Update on SPA progress
- Creek Week April 12, 2014 – volunteers wanted
- FDCP Work Day Sunday March 23, 2014 – volunteers wanted
- Randy Aeschliman and Sharon King will speak on the Dry Creek Parkway at the Historical Society Social Sunday March 16, 2 p.m. Everyone welcome
- RLE Country Faire Planning Committee meeting April 7, 6:30 p.m. Grange Hall
- Little League Parade March 29
Future Agenda Items –
Adjourn – 8:00 p.m.